Friday, September 29, 2017

!Business name change!

To keep things simple I have changed from "Fine and Dandy dressmaking" to 
"Lorene Harris Dressmaking & Design" So if you are doing a google search for me it will have bought you here but you can also see more of my work Here
www.facebook.com/LoreneHarrisDressmaking

Dressmaking, design, pattern making, made to measure. Alterations, repairs and vintage reproductions.

Basic Price guide

Pants/ Jeans hem :$20-$30
Replace zip: $25- $30 plus cost of zip
Skirt hem: $15-$35
Blind hem for pants ( by hand): $30
Mend hole in jeans: $5-$10 per hole
Sew on buttons $2 per button: ($5 minimum charge)
Lower neckline or armholes: $30-$60
Take in or let out sides:  $30-$80

Other alterations and dressmaking /pattern making are charged at an hourly rate of $40. I am located not far from the shops in Brooklyn.  My usual turnaround time for alterations is 3 days to 2 weeks and for dressmaking 4 weeks up to 3 months for wedding jobs, however I can often manage things in a hurry so if you need something quicker just ask.  Please email for more information or call/txt me if you need something in a hurry. 021 1505291
Email me at Lovelovelorelei@gmail.com
You can also visit my business page on Facebook for more photos 
https://www.facebook.com/LoreneHarrisDressmaking ore find me on Instagram as lorene_harris_dressmaking

1 comment:

  1. Getting married is ALL about the destiny life at the same time. the marriage is 10 minutes of promising to stay with one yet another by thick and skinny.

    disfraces baratos

    ReplyDelete